SHAIYA MASSIVE ATTACK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SHAIYA MASSIVE ATTACK PVP-PVE SERVER

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TrapStars GS App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeldrin23$

TrapStars GS App  Empty
PostSubject: TrapStars GS App    TrapStars GS App  I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 5:07 pm

* Your age : 15
* Time zone : USA EST 8:00am
* Languages : English
* Main Toon name : TrapStar
* Faction your : applying for : AOL
* From how long are u a member of Massive Attack : I have been playing for 1 Month and 3 days on this server.
* Experience (game experience/staff experience ): I have been playing Shaiya since I was about 9 by the time I was 12 I was GS on Shaiya Desire for a little before it went down.
* Some other details about you ... and want to share with us:  Well I like to youtube videos to youtube for fun to help server I like to tell my friends about the server I play and they come with me most of the time I love helping people  new people mostly I like to start them off by giving them what I can offer. Hope I can GS on this server Very Happy Exclamation lol!
Back to top Go down
Pixel

TrapStars GS App  Empty
PostSubject: Re: TrapStars GS App    TrapStars GS App  I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 10:21 pm

"I like to tell my friends about the server I play and they come with me most of the time" You got no friends bro.
Your Lord and saviour ,Gucci,the best ever and forever.
Back to top Go down

TrapStars GS App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SHAIYA MASSIVE ATTACK :: Jobs & Market :: Jobs-
Jump to: